Delivering up to 75,000 , "instant-on" lumens using 50% LESS power than metal halide lighting, Foreverlamp's 1000W solutions are a true breakthrough in lighting technology for aerospace applications.
Existing metal halide high bay lamps and fixtures in most aviation facilities:
- Use up to 1,150W per operating hour
- Lack dimming and occupancy sensor capabilities given their long start-up and re-strike times
- Provide poor quality light, >65 CRI, creating a more dangerous work environment
- Operate at extremely high temperatures causing rapid lumen depreciation - over 50% lumen loss after just half of their lifespan
- Require replacement every 18-24 months - an expensive process given hangar ceiling heights
Our experts can help you upgrade with the simple change to Foreverlamp's plug-and-play lamps utilizing your existing ballasts/fixtures. Or, we can replace your current fixture with Foreverlamp's new, fully-integrated fixture, delivering the highest output LED solution on the market for aerospace applications.
Plug-and-Play LED Lamp
- Work on existing 400W, 750W and 1000W magnetically ballasted HID high bay lights – no re-wiring required!
- Ideal for ceiling heights between 35 ft. and 50 ft.
- Plug and play LED bulbs options for 1000W metal halide replacement include: 52,000 lumens/460 watts and 45,000 lumens/380 watts.
- Multiple lumen packages available for plug and play bulbs to replace 400W metal halide and high pressure sodium.
- No start up delay – Instant On
- 60,000 hour lamp life
- Work with occupancy sensors for on/off control
- Maintenance free
- 30% improvement in CRI
- Energy savings – 50%
- 5-year warranty
New Foreverlamp LED lamps and/or fixtures:
- Use up to 520W per operating hour
- Instant on/off allows our products to work with all 0-10V wired and wireless control systems including dimming and occupancy sensors
- Provide high quality light, >82 CRI, improving safety and employee productivity
- Operate at significantly cool temperature and have negligible lumen depreciation over the entire lifespan
- Eliminate maintenance with a lifespan over 100,000 hours (HB5 fixture) and over 60,000 hours for RS series replacement lamps.
LED High Bay Fixtures
- New fixture options include 75,000 lumen for 1000W replacement
- 30,000 through 20,000 lumen options for 400W replacement
- Fixtures are controllable with 0-10V wired or wireless options.
- Highly efficient with models exceeding 140 lm/W
- Many models DLC luminaire category approved
- L70 rating up to 100,000 hours on specific models
- Easy installation at 1/2 the weight of the competition
- Energy savings - over 50%
- 10-year warranty